The Tower (like the turret) is designed as a stand alone playhouse. It can also be easily combined with the tower, the castle or the fort at any time to offer an even more inspiring structure. Thus increasing the stage for imaginary play with additional climbing, crawling, and sliding possibilities.
The Tower is a hexagonal structure. Each of the panels are interchangeable so you can decide where the windows, doors and slide are positioned. In addition four of the panels can be supplied with an opening at the platform level to allow the addition of various accessories such as a slide or even a bridge to another structure. Alternatively you can purchase a playhouse that is enclosed on all sides (except for ladder access).
- External ladder with access to upper platform
- Wooden floor as base
- Arrow slit windows
- Upper arches can be created to fit accessories
- 1.7m diametre
- Total height: 2.6m
- Slide and accessories in the picture are sold separately
Delivery included in price.
Installation service available as an option in England and Wales. £ 360.00 please check as these prices vary
ALL OUT PLAY GENERAL INFORMATION
“The AllOutPlay range of inspirational playhouses are designed to stimulate creative and imaginative
play, a unique combination of fantasy, fun as well as encouraging outdoor physical activity.
All AllOutPlay playhouses look great in any garden -solidly built, strikingly unusual, but with a natural finish so they blend in well. They are finished in a natural green that becomes a warm honey brown with weathering.”
FREE DELIVERY to England and Wales ( with exceptions: TR, CT, NR, LL, LA, DL, TS, CA, NE, DH, SR).
For the following postcodes/areas please contact us: Scotland, Islands, TR, CT, NR, LL, LA, DL, TS, CA, NE, DH, SR).
Price for accessories include delivery with playhouse and attaching if required. Direct despatch for accessories is £ 20
Half price bridge when you purchase two structures of this range.
These products carry the CE mark.
Installation for these playhouses in England and Wales can be purchased as an option.
AllOutPlay playhouses are well designed and craftsman built by hand to a high quality specification. All our structures are easy to erect and dismantle. We use a premium grade Redwood Pine timber with a specially created 15mm or 20mm tongue and groove profile throughout. The quality planed timber is high-pressure treated against fungal decay infestation using non-toxic (CCA-free) liquids and sourced from fully managed, renewable plantations. The hexagonal roofs are made from tough marine plywood and hardwood. All hanging bars are made from Douglas Fir.
- High pressure treated timber.
- All fixings are stainless steel or galvanised to prevent rust and corrosion.
- All bolts and screws are domed and/or countersunk for a safer playing environment.
- The pressure treated timber components and durable hardwood roofs will give proven performance and long term protection against fungal decay and insect attack.
- All timber is guaranteed against fungal decay and insect attack for 5 years. This does not include timber effects such as shakes, knots and holes caused by the natural expansion and contraction of the timber or mechanical effects caused by wind and weathering.
- The guarantee is subject to proper installation and normal use and conditions. The guarantee covers exchange of damaged goods, but not any delivery, travel or labour costs involved in installation and replacement of parts.
- Workmanship and other materials are guaranteed for one year.
All Out Play playhouses/climbing frames: FREE DELIVERY England and Wales. Accessories ordered on their own will have £ 10 delivery charge. Scotland and Islands and remote parts of England and Wales have delivery surcharge.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.