The Turret (like the tower) is designed as a stand alone playhouse. It can also be easily combined with the tower, the castle or the fort at any time to offer an even more inspiring structure. Thus increasing the stage for imaginary play with additional climbing, crawling, and sliding possibilities.
The Turret is a hexagonal structure. Each of the panels are interchangeable so you can decide where the windows, doors and slide are positioned. In addition four of the panels can be supplied with an opening at the platform level to allow the addition of various accessories such as a slide or even a bridge to another structure. Alternatively you can purchase a playhouse that is enclosed on all sides (except for the ladder access)
- Hexagonal structure with flexibility to allow any arangement of the panels.
- External ladder to upper platform
- Wooden floor as base
- Arrow slit windows
- Upper arches can be created in side panels to fit accessories such as bridges and slides
Delivery to England and Wales included in price.
Installation service available as an option in England and Wales. £ 360.00 but please check with us as these prices vary.
ALL OUT PLAY GENERAL INFORMATION
“The AllOutPlay range of inspirational playhouses are designed to stimulate creative and imaginative
play, a unique combination of fantasy, fun as well as encouraging outdoor physical activity.
All AllOutPlay playhouses look great in any garden -solidly built, strikingly unusual, but with a natural finish so they blend in well. They are finished in a natural green that becomes a warm honey brown with weathering.”
FREE DELIVERY to England and Wales ( with exceptions: TR, CT, NR, LL, LA, DL, TS, CA, NE, DH, SR).
For the following postcodes/areas please contact us: Scotland, Islands, TR, CT, NR, LL, LA, DL, TS, CA, NE, DH, SR).
Price for accessories include delivery with playhouse and attaching if required. Direct despatch for accessories is £ 20
This modular system can be linked with bridges and add modules to suit your needs, in the residential or commercial ranges alike.
Half price bridge when you purchase two structures on the RESIDENTIAL range ONLY.
These products carry the CE mark.
Installation for these playhouses in England and Wales can be purchased as an option.
AllOutPlay playhouses are well designed and craftsman built by hand to a high quality specification. All our structures are easy to erect and dismantle. We use a premium grade Redwood Pine timber with a specially created 15mm or 20mm tongue and groove profile throughout. The quality planed timber is high-pressure treated against fungal decay infestation using non-toxic (CCA-free) liquids and sourced from fully managed, renewable plantations. The hexagonal roofs are made from tough marine plywood and hardwood. All hanging bars are made from Douglas Fir.
- High pressure treated timber.
- All fixings are stainless steel or galvanised to prevent rust and corrosion.
- All bolts and screws are domed and/or countersunk for a safer playing environment
SERVICE LIFE / GUARANTEE
- The pressure treated timber components and durable hardwood roofs will give proven performance and long term protection against fungal decay and insect attack.
- All timber is guaranteed against fungal decay and insect attack for 5 years. This does not include timber effects such as shakes, knots and holes caused by the natural expansion and contraction of the timber or mechanical effects caused by wind and weathering.
- The guarantee is subject to proper installation and normal use and conditions. The guarantee covers exchange of damaged goods, but not any delivery, travel or labour costs involved in installation and replacement of parts.
- Workmanship and other materials are guaranteed for one year.
All Out Play produce a commercial range of products that complies with EN1176-2017 regulations, and an installation service is also available on this.
The towers are the same as the residential but adapted with thicker timber and extra features to comply with regulations.
We can produce free plans for your project and design a bespoke product combining different towers, bridges, climbing features, etc.
All Out Play playhouses/climbing frames: FREE DELIVERY England and Wales.
Accessories ordered on their own will have £ 10 delivery charge.
Scotland and remote parts of England and Wales have delivery surcharge.
Installation service from the manufacturers is available for all towers and sandpits.
Installation charges are generally displayed on each item, but if you are ordering several items, please check with us for a quote.
The area for installation needs to be a firm, flat and level surface such as soil or grass, or hard surface providing you will install safety surface around it.
The installation requires most items to be concreted into the ground or if on hard surfaces, anchored into the ground with brackets. This is part of the installation service.
The towers will be delivered by the manufacturers and installed on the same day.
We will need photos of the area and dimensions before we can confirm any installations. The recommended dimensions are important to comply with regulation
Plans can be produced free of charge for all towers and combinations.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.