The Dips/ Leg Raise has two fantastic exercise stations for the price and space of one. It offers gym users an improved tricep dip exercise on one side and more inclusive leg raise exercises on the other.
Our Dips exercises attract people who are already active, including regular joggers who walk to build strength exercises into their cardio sessions, as well as fitness devotees who have a regular training schedule. The Dips improves the strength and tone of the upper body over time, in particular arms and shoulders.
Leg raise exercises are an excellent way to improve your core strength, which is beneficial for a wide range of health conditions and life stages. Our design supports newly active people to raise their knees or legs, giving them proper support for their back and arms, as well as assistance to get on and off the equipment.
- Core, hip flexes and upper body strength exercises
- Attracts the moderately active to very active
- Entry level exercises to include beginners
- Low maintenance, static piece
- Adaptable progression
- Builds core, arm and leg strength at all fitness levels
- Intuitive design to encourage beginners